Trusted Virginia Long-term Care Planning attorneys. When things change quickly, we have a plan.
When a parent or loved one has a significant medical event, there are many decisions to be made and planning that needs to occur prior to discharge from the hospital. You may suddenly find yourself having to make very important and costly decisions, and making those decisions rather quickly. Oast & Taylor is available to meet with you and can work quickly to help you establish a comprehensive Long-term Care Plan that balances financially sound advice with the quality of care your loved one requires. We can help you develop a solution that will give you peace of mind during a stressful time.
A Long-term Care Plan can:
- Provide a plan for the payment of your loved one’s long-term care needs
- Protect the assets of your loved one
- Establish and provide a means for security for his or her spouse
- Preserve and maintain a legacy for children and grandchildren
Oast & Taylor can help you to:
- Establish a plan to preserve and maximize efficient spending
- Review and balance personal assets and maximize other avenues to offset private payment
- Evaluate eligibility for other sources of payment, such as:
- Long-term care insurance
- Veterans Benefits
Responding quickly is the best course of action in keeping private payment to a minimum. Our commitment to Elder Law and senior expertise gives us a platform from which we can assist you with any concerns you may have.
Are you interested in discussing an existing Long-term Care Plan or the possibility of establishing one for yourself or family member? Click here to submit an online request and we will be happy to discuss your needs and concerns.