Where there’s a plan, there’s security and comfort.
As a caretaker for an aging parent or loved one, or in maintaining independence as we ourselves grow older, it is often beneficial to ask for help of professionals who are well-versed in navigating the many changes that take place. Oast & Taylor’s extensive Elder Law experience gives us the ability to help in many areas to maintain financial, physical, and social independence.
Through our Personal Care Management Services, Oast & Taylor assists individuals to live a longer, happier, and healthier life and to maintain their independence. Oast & Taylor can work with elderly and disabled individuals and their families to:
- Coordinate health care plans
- Manage financial resources
- Establish and administer a long-term care plan
- Provide financial and legal advice
- Work with caregivers to provide general day-to-day support
- Orchestrate daily tasks such as bill paying, home maintenance, scheduling appointments, etc.
Providing a wide array of services, Oast & Taylor can assist as much or as little as you need, to bring reliability, peace of mind and security to families.
Do you have questions about our Personal Care Management Services? Do you or a loved one need assistance? Click here to submit an online request and we will be happy to discuss your needs and concerns.